Sunday, May 18, 2008

Going back to Jersey

Well my great party weekend is about to start. I will be heading to the big skys and getting my Sea Castle ready for guests. This weekend coming is going to be a huge amount of fun and relaxation even if it rains.

I will come back in a few weeks saying "watch the tramcar please" and "this one time at the shore, omg you should have seen Marc flip those waves"

Of course you will have to snap your fingers in my face and say back to reality of work.

45 of my closest and best buddies will be sipping cold drinks and eating the best freshest seafood and listening to ... oh yeah a guest appearance will thrill everyone...

Hopefully pictures will be bountiful...

Labels:


Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 10:07 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------