Saturday, August 16, 2008

Whew the summer flew bye

Had a great family reunion in the Pocono Mountains. We went camping and had a blast. My aunt is the best funniest home video queen there is. I haven't seen my uncle move so much as he did when showing the video to everyone.

I feel like a kid getting ready to go back to school. I even went out school shopping for clothes and office supplies. Trust me, it never goes away. I think I will need to take a class or something to get this situation under control.

So the fall is around the corner and I have a lot of projects in store. Painting the house, finishing the bathroom remodel, re-doing the kitchen and my lanai. (fancy little name for a porch).

I think I will go bake a cake, I feel the domestic urge to do something...

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 7:17 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------