Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Marathon process and dieting???

I have been practicing the breathing and I want to tell you, it sucks!!! It sucks the life right out of me. But that's OK, I will keep breathing and next week if I am all breathed right (not a real word) I will be training on the actual how to do a marathon.

On to other news; my quest to live a long and happy life is in process. I tried to do a quick fix with lap band surgery and was told to gain weight so I could have it. Alas I did begin to gain weight, but half way through I chickened out so to speak (much more to this) and I have been lugging around more weight that didn't appeal to me. So... Off with the weight, and get myself in shape.

The Marathon sort of prompted my push to do this in a big way, but not in a way that would cause the said weight to come back. Meaning, give me more motivation for my quest.

On Sunday I did the ole weight-in and the scale was not pretty. However, today, with only breathing and following a modified Carb type menu, (not diet) I have lost 5 FIVE POUNDS. Did you hear that? I lost 5 BAZILLION POUNDS. OK just 5 pounds, but it's a happy 5 pounds. Ladies, you will also want to know that it's a 3 days before the monthly ambush too! So GO me!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very happy and proud that I made proper choices in my menu, and with Lent to boot... Friday was a hell day, I wanted to just sleep so I didn't have to eat anything and not crave meat.

Today, when I am meat available, I want fish! You would think I am a confused Catholic, right?

So tonight after a nice fish dinner with some tasty Squash and Cauliflower, I will be doing a normal workout on Wii and see how that nets me some pounds off...

Labels:


Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 3:38 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------