Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Marathon Meeting

I met with the Marathon trainer today. He looked at me twice and said "why are you doing this again"? I said for self satisfaction, why? He said well... you travel a lot, you live on the edge and you are going to do this for some sort of small token of satisfaction. I sat and listened and I politely said, "go eff yourself you self righteous punk"... With that, he said FANTASTIC... I FOUND THE MOTIVATION TRIGGER.


I said keep spouting like that and you will find the S&W trigger right upside your head...


We worked on breathing today. I have a habit of not wanting to breath. When I am at the doctors getting my blood pressure checked, I hold my breath. When I walk steps, I hold my breath. Seriously. It's an issue! So we worked on breathing and not the kind of breathing you do when having a baby.

So if you see me trotting down the street breathing like I have just had 2 packs of Camel cigarettes (I don't smoke) you will know its just my training method...

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 1:30 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------