Friday, January 23, 2009

Be glad you are not related to me, or you would be attending several funerals

I am feeling a bit blue. I have had several funerals since December in my life. My long standing doctor of 33 years (I know I am only 21 but really the doctor aged me) died, a friends son died, two cousins died, and welcome to January where another 3 have died. Jimminy Crickets. I cannot take all this stuff.

Last night while speaking with my favorite Aunt (who really isn't my Aunt, but my Mom's first cousin) she said if I die, you don't have to come up here for the funeral if you are not already here. I rather talk to you weekly and see you when you come up for your visits, not worry about it when I am dead.

Me thinks she is preparing me for something I don't want to face. I sincerely hope I am over-reacting as my favorite Uncle, (who is not really my Uncle, but her husband) would say...

Please no more death ok? I am tired of the sympathy cards and obligitory flowers and such.

Labels:


Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 10:37 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------