Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Whew Christmas is over... wait here comes New Years

We survived Christmas in fine fashion. I over-ate, felt sick and then suffered. On Christmas Eve I attended Midnight Mass at my church and it was really neat. I really enjoyed it. Christmas day was so special, I got caught up enjoying it so much, we forgot to open our presents to each other.

We had a nice dinner on Christmas day with his folks and then we relaxed and had a good time sitting around enjoying our night.

But here comes New Years. We are suppose to go to a party, but I am inclined to decline. I want to enjoy the New Year with a quiet night.

Today I went to the gym and they all fell over in shock. Haha ha I say to them. I am doing the right thing. I am working out where-ever I am and doing it for the good of my health.

Hope 2009 is everything you want it to be.

xoxo

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 10:43 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------