Monday, December 22, 2008

So not ready for Christmas

Today, I realized I am so not ready for Christmas. Last Friday I started a remodel on my main bathroom. Call me crazy, but I was tired of the drywall look that I had created after removing the ugliest wallpaper known to man. So we sanded and we sanded and I painted and I painted. By the way, I bought this awesome Ralph Lauren EXPENSIVE paint and the color was suppose to be light suede. Well not so much. It's much darker than I imagined. But I decided to go with it until after the holidays and I will do this all again then. I decorated my bathroom for the holidays with rich brown tones and snowmen. It looks really nice, but is it ever dark.

I keep reminding myself it will all be OK because I will be so busy I won't notice it. Or at least I keep telling myself that.

Off to bake 1000000 more cookies and cakes. Love the holidays and love to bake. Just wish I was with my family right now.

Merry early insane Christmas.

Labels:


Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 2:42 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------