Monday, December 8, 2008

What will 2009 bring?

I have so much going that needs some decisions made. However, I am not sure what I should do. So I will take the Bobby Kennedy approach and ignore it until the next wave..

It has been a very busy 45 days for me. Vacation, the Montazuma's Revenge (aka maybe serious viral infection) anxiety and discord with my career, and Thanksgiving in my favorite place on earth... PHILLY, opps I mean my second fave place. The shore is my favorite... Wow that was a mouthful, but it is very real and I am doing the best I can...

I have been cooking and trying a lot of recipes and trying to get myself into a habit of a new recipe a day. That is really challenging. Tomorrow I am making Rum Bundt Cake courtesy of www.thepioneerwoman.com her recipes are to die for.

So what will 2009 bring? I am hoping for a new career opportunity, a new home and maybe if I am good... a new wardrobe. Oh yeah it's life changing time.

Keep your fingers crossed 2009 is a great year.

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 11:31 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------