Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa is on his way....

First let me start off by telling you to visit the most awesome blog on the planet. It's called The Pioneer Woman. The address is www.thepioneerwoman.com I tried to put it in my last post but it didn't show. I made her Prune cake and let me tell you, I have to make another. SERIOUSLY awesome.

Today consisted of continued shopping for the dinner party that is about to take place in 30 minutes. My guests have not arrived yet. They will trickle over in about 10 minutes. I have the dining area set up, the bar area set up, the dessert bar set up, the appetizer area set up and the gift/train area set up. Each of my guests will get something from Santa's early delivery. I even set up a smoking area at my neighbors house (haha I crack me up). Actually I detest smoke, but I am an accommodating hostess so I have a smoking area with two high-top tables and sand packs, ash-trays, breath mints and spray, with small little candles that are meant for Oder eating. I am so considerate.

Drinks are at 7:30 and dinner is at 8:00 the attire is formal pj's; just kidding but one year I would love that. The bus will pick us up at 10:00 for a 30 minute ride to see the lights and I will be off to Midnight Mass at the end.

** Many thanks to the mini staff that has been assisting me during this time**

Labels:


Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 6:52 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------