Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Baking, Creating and Nibbling along the way...

Two magic days until Christmas. I am jammed packed with company and parties until the end of the year. So I have had to put the apron on and start getting creative.

Key Lime Squares are baking right now, the Oatmeal and Butterscotch cookies are cooling, the Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Cake is next in line. After that, the Olive Pinwheel Bread will be the final creation for tonight.

Tomorrow is a whole new ball game. I am making prune cake. I am serioulsy excited about this. Also, I am making mini shoofly pies for my recently widowed friend. He specifically asked for them. Then for the dinner party its the Prime Rib and Italian feast.

Whew I am tired. Buzzer is going off, time to go...

Labels:


Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 8:58 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------