Thursday, January 8, 2009

Love blogs and blogging

I love to read blogs. I find it very interesting, entertaining and often educational. Sometimes it's just for fun, other times it's for the info. Still nonetheless, I love blogs. I have started to post a few on the left and the right columns of my little ole blog here because that's the kind of girl I am. However, I will clean the mess up soon.

So to the blogs. I love to cook and I love The Pioneer Woman, she has great recipes and great giveaways, but I really just love the blog. I like the photos and the wacky questions she puts out there. Often makes you think...

Today was a good one, which year did you dislike the most in high school. Boy oh boy did it bring me back to my younger wilder days. In 9th grade I was called Juggs. You remember the movie, Mother, Juggs and Speed? Raquel Welch was Juggs, Bill Cosby either Mother or speed I cannot recall.
Boy oh boy does this take me back to 9th grade science with the two science mates I had... One is now a Bank President married to a girl who does not look like Raquel... Interesting turn of events. Insert daydreaming music...

Back to my post here... check out some of my links, I think you will enjoy them... Maybe one of them will take you back to a fun place in your life.

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 7:00 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------