Saturday, March 21, 2009

So it's official I am doing a Marathon... a half one first

I have wanted to do the Turkey Trot Full Blown Run for many years. Something always came up, my sister had a heart attack (my skinny sister, rather only sister)... then, you know, the preparing of the meal thing, and then, well, you can't run in Clearwater when you are in Philadelphia... Which is something I wouldn't trade for anything in this world. So, with this new health kick thing, and life style change, (which I will write about later) I have committed to do the half marathon. Mind you I have conditions, one being it's run in Alaska, because I hate to sweat, and the second, well the second is a car is standing by with oxygen, water and Krispy Kreme donuts, (for the fuel purposes).

After today's game (see previous post) I will meet with the Marathon Nazi and we will plan our attack. He is really not a Marathon Nazi, but for all intensive purposes; HE IS....

Labels:


Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 10:20 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------