Sunday, July 5, 2009

Whew I made it!

My duties as temporary care-giver are complete. I was able to see one of my baseball crushes win... yes I am a huge Jamie Moyer fan. Notwithstanding, I am also a big Tim Wakefield fan. I think it's because they are the only two in baseball I could crush on and not be Mrs. Robinson with. A cougar I am not. I prefer to be a little younger than my crushes. Call me crazy.

Anyway, I made it and made it to Philly with time to spare. Love love love the history that Philadelphia has. The food, the culture, the people, the historic feeling. When the flag was displayed on the field at Citizens Park, it was so interesting to remember that not far from the field is where Betsy Ross made our first flag. Very red/white and blue for me.

I am now heading to a town near you. I am doing a series of road trips to find some peace and quiet before heading back to Philly for a little more fun and arm pit pretzels. Oh and some sticky buns too.

Happy 233rd Birthday America!

Labels:


Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 8:19 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------