Thursday, April 23, 2009

Working out at the Cheesecake Factory??

Today after a shopping trip from hell for the upcoming cruise, I decided the food court had nothing worth the beans for. So I headed to the Cheesecake Factory. Did you know they have low carb cheesecake? For real, it's 8 carbs. If you split it with someone, that's only 4 carbs. Did you also know that EVERYTHING else on the menu is basically NOT carb friendly???? Bad time of the year for me I think. Every other day I feel like I am hit by a truck with this pollen, and the opposite days I think that my soul has been sold to Gypsy's...

So tomorrow I am working out with the breathing guy and the running guy... Wish me luck that the cheesecake factory hasn't done me in...

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 2:59 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------