Saturday, April 4, 2009

I am all better now... haha

No cravings for soda (Coke Cola) today. I am getting ready for my workout and then shopping. I am going on a cruise in 29 days, I am really looking forward to it. It will be before I head out for the summer to the Jersey Shore. At least that is my plan. I am being told that my plans to take flight to the shore is not very mature of me. To be a beach bum of sorts for a whole summer isn't very adult like. HELLO. I think it's very adult like. As a matter of fact, I think a lot of adults would like to do this just once in their life, as I am going to do, just once in my life...

Some have asked if I have a bucket list of sorts, I don't, but I do want to live my life to the best of my ability and enjoy each and everyday with a smile on my face. I smiled a lot last night while discussing issues with my dog. My dog thinks living at the shore is not so cool. She is afraid of water and thinks I am going to make her swim. I haven't told her that the water is about 64 degrees when I get there, and I wouldn't dare dream of her doing that.

Off to workout and sweat to the hippest music going... Today I might do a throw back to the doowop days.. not sure yet...

Have a great Saturday.

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 8:49 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------