Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Still on the plan... I can breathe...

My breathing has improved greatly. I had my blood pressure taken yesterday and I didn't hold my breath! I am alive. The breathing is also helping with the extra fitness stuff so that is great. Today, I am doing a light work out and then sitting my butt by the pool to drink frozen non-caloric drinks? Impossible I say. I have to have a day off for good behavior. I have been really good, honest!

I am doing a track walk at Clearwater High School today with a few friends. I am not sure if this is before or after drinks (just kidding). We are doing a short walk to see where we are as far as stamina. My coach is insisting that I do not run. I said not a worry mate, I will promise you the only running I will be doing is to the bar. He didn't seem amused.

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 8:21 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------