Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So much to report to the 2 or 3 that read this.

My marathon goal is not going to happen. I hurt my foot and the doctor says no running, not even a slow job until it's heeled (haha healed even). Of course that gave me great reason to not watch what I eat and gain weight. HELLO that was not a smart move. So I am back to the work outs and the eating right after a short pause in the eat-it-all-in-one-sitting phase I was participating in.

Next on the agenda: my revamping my life. I am still searching for that perfect (any)job that sparks an interest and hopefully a new place to live. I know it's a jungle out there, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do.

The book deal is so confusing, I have an editor, a publisher and hopefully an audience, but I am scared, did I mention I am scared??? So much that I am thinking of moving to Alaska and hide out with the Mooses or is that Moose-i. Alaska isn't really my bag though, I hate the sunlight.

My trip around the country has been a blast. I have made short trips almost everywhere, and I still have places I am going. Stay tuned maybe a city near you.

Career change: Good bye Law, hello Candy maker? or was that Shoe maker, or could it be dog food maker, I am still up in the air, but would love to try my hand at something more relaxing...

Here is my dream life: Comfortable home, dog or two, maybe a cat, kids or not, nice man to wake up with, big family dinners celebrating everything, picnics at the drop of a hat, and plenty of laughter and love. Damn, I was right there until I got to the Love part...

Stay tuned...

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 1:19 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------