Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I can't give up...

I am somewhat disappointed I can't do the half marathon. I am being sincere. I asked the trainer if I could do at least a 5k walk and he said he thought my foot would be fine. It wouldn't be any different than my last shopping trip at Mall of America or whatever it's called.

Tonight I did a little treadmill action and it was good. Back to the no carbs and I am going to drop 750 lbs if it kills me. Ok, not really that much weight. I asked the doctor if my weight had anything to do with my foot injury and he said no, it has to do with my shoe selections. He said I don't weight enough for my foot to be damaged. I guess wearing 5 inch stilettos really did a number on me. I think I hurt it trying to ice skate. It's nothing like roller skating, trust me...

So back on the partial marathon road. I will just be walking. (Fast like there is a sale at Lord & Taylors)

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 11:17 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------