Thursday, July 23, 2009

Working out before or after Ice Cream?

This has been the burning question all day. Should I eat ice cream before or after I work out? After a long deliberation, I decided I should eat ice cream after I work out because that will inspire me to work out in the morning to get rid of the ice cream from the night before. You know, this is all a science.

Tomorrow I am taking my girls Ruby & Riley on a special trip to a fancy dog park. It's where I originally wanted their first birthday party, but the city freaked when they found out I invited a Playboy Bunny to the party. As if.

This park is in the higher rent district and if I am lucky, I can see A-Rod's new house from the park. Oh yeah I live real close to that McManse. It's a bit of an eye sore from out on the water way. I took a few friends out on the StarShip for a luncheon and as we toured the area, I narrated because I found so many neat things to spot. The house that was on Extreme Home Make Over; a famous Attorney's home; A old Mob guys House; and A Rod's new summer palace. For the record it is not as nice as my Sea Castle at the Shore and does not have the view I have.

So back to the dog park. The girls and I will be having a dog-eat-dog luncheon before I pack up and head out again for the big excursion. I am seriously considering buying a Motor Home. That way my babies can ride with me.

So the verdict is... Ice Cream after working out.

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 10:07 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------