Wednesday, August 19, 2009

All about writing

Over the last few days a new plot came to mind. I found myself mixing fact and fantasy. No No No that can't be good. I need all fantasy, no fact. Fact brings lawsuits... Fact means I need a release... wait what if they are dead and they are not likely to come back???

So to the fantasy that is fact sort of based? Is that do-able? I think it is. I am the only living soul that would beg to differ. Unless... no he wouldn't dare, I would kick his buttocks.

Whew now that THAT is settled. I am now stressing about illustrators. You see, I would rather not use one. I would rather a simple but feisty picture to capture what this story is about. Heck throw in a couple of CheeseSteaks, Soft Pretzels and Italian Water Ice and that's what it's all about!!! Either that or I just sang part of the hokey pokey...

Now I am off to create this story that is dancing in my mind and playing with my emotions and making feel all first date stuff. Will he like me, will he kiss me, will be put out, wait that was out loud right? OK, will he play special music? or better yet, will he not have to bring his Mother/Ex-wife/current wife? As you can tell I am not really single but those are the thoughts that cross my mind if I were. Although not married currently, and I say currently because Big OLE HeMan is talking about marriage almost every other day. (I mark it down now because I find it interesting). I would get married but not this year, I am too busy and frankly I have books to publish, hello??? And I have a radio talk show to appear on, and I have to get my earrings fixed.

But next year I could be all about it. Unless I get kidnapped, and whisked away like my first marriage. I like to number them, so I don't get confused... Only one thus far thank you!

Off to write... don't look for me getting any super duper award this year. Remember, I am too busy, I have books to publish, a radio talk show to appear on, and I have to get my earrings fixed. Rinse. Lather. and Repeat.

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 7:33 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------