Thursday, August 13, 2009

Getting back in the groove...

This summer has been a long relaxing fun filled time. I had the opportunity to travel, write and get paid for it. My steamy little smut filled book was a big hit and the next 5 should go rather smoothly. The locations I visited were quite the inspiration. Not to mention the hot men that surrounded my locale.

Today I spent the whole day getting my notes in order and my outlines ready. I purchased new office supplies just like a back to schooler and I am even thinking of buying a new desk.

With the economy the way it is, the summer was a pure delight and I was truly fortunate to have the great times...

But back in the groove also includes workouts. Did I mention they are not my favorite thing? I can give up a lot of things, and I can add a few, but the work out is kicking me all over. I have to be ready for Hawaii... NEXT month.

Next month we will travel to Hawaii for business (cough). A few of my writing wenches will be meeting up with the agent/publisher and we will have many long days of work...(b.s.) I already told them if I am missing for more than 1 hour, you can find me at the hookilau with Don Ho's son...

So back in the groove and back in the saddle... One more trip to the Shore and then I am off to Hawaii.

I suddenly feel the urge to go buy school clothes...

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 8:18 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------