Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Doing the walk...

Today is going to be a positive day for a great walk. I am doing a fast walk-semi jog. I am excited. Hairy chest man (one of my walking/jogging buddies) is meeting me at the upper/lower jogging court and we are going to see what we can do. I want to do at least the 5k and he wants to at least do 1 mile. Afterwards I promised him a nice long soak in the hot tub so he could recoup.

Hairy Chest man has an awesome wife that is super supportive. She bought him a hot tub and put a nice fridge outside with a generous supply of healthy snacks. She even has a finish line banner over the tub. He is recuperating from doing a crazy marathon where he blew out everything. Sad part is; this was not his first marathon, he is a frequent runner. Actually I should say was. After this latest incident, he is freaked about even walking. After his incident, he couldn't walk for 48 hours and they didn't know if he would walk again.

So today we will do the walk. That's what we call it and I like it.

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 9:19 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------