Sunday, July 26, 2009

Whew that crazy weekend is over

Several times this weekend I wanted to take pictures of the food I was enjoying, but I was in fear that the Food Gazette would be watching and judging. Then I realized, who gives a crap what a Food Gazette thinks. Doc says I am in excellent health, (with the exception of this funky flu)...

So I didn't take the pictures, but I wanted to. I wanted to show the world (or the 3 or 4 that visit here) my awesome culinary experiences. This weekend had me basking in the delicious delights of a little understated Chef called Emeril. I was lucky enough to be invited to a shin dig that would awaken any taste bud. My favorite dish is Stone Crab, however, lobster cooked properly is a close second. So much for the cholesterol right? I eat in moderation, do not alert the media.

We had the most delicate mixture of Seafood and the lightest pastry ever to set place on my luscious lips. I savored each and every bite and didn't want to stop. I however, do practice safe eating. I will explain in another post on safe eating.

Love love love food and I love cooking. NOLA for dinner was a very special treat.

xoxo please hope that this flu leaves me by Wednesday when I take flight to the most foodtastic vacay in history. If not, I will at home with my chicken noodle soup cooked up a notch with hot sauce and horseradish...

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 10:09 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------