Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Semi back from world wind vacay in Philly

To say I am exhausted is an understatement. From seeing Billy Joel and Elton John, to camping in the Pocono Mountains and seeing bears, deers, skunks, goats, turkeys, and all other living things, to a trip to AC just to throw a few bucks to their economy, I am just tired.

The concert needs no explanation. But the camping trip does.

Our camping trip was an annual family reunion. I think it's the 36th year. We saw a Mom bear and her two cubs while doing our walk, then that same night, we had a visitor in our campsite. He was 450 pounds the ranger said. He came into our kitchen area. We are smart campers, no food was out and all the dishes were cleaned to a shine. He toppled over the empty garbage can and sniffed around, and left unsatisfied. While he was doing his examination, we were peeing our pants.

The next night brought out the skunks and deer. It was the same situation, but we all survived. Next year I am in a camper, I tell you now, no more tent camping for me!!!!!!!!!

It was a great time, and in two weeks I will complete my last leg of vacay. I need sleep.. please send me sleep!

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 8:19 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------