Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We walked and laughed

Mr. Hairy Chest man and I did our walk today. I didn't want to leave his side. He was so intriguing. I have always enjoyed listening to him, but today it was different. It was a soulful talk. He talked about the things he sees differently. He talked about how we take every single step for granted. Here I was all down in the dumps about my not doing the half marathon; and the life style change not being the way I wanted. Here he says... I am truly glad to be alive and have a wife that still loves me. That is the most important aspect in his life. How emotional.

When they realized he was going to walk again, he and his wife went dancing for the first time. That is what life is about...

Good luck to my friend!

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 10:18 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------