Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Summer is coming to an end

As summer is slowly finding it's way to the end; I am somewhat sad, but somewhat hopeful that Fall will be amazing. I make no secret that I do not like the heat in Florida, that is why I love to spend it elsewhere. However, the weather everywhere else is not cool either. But the humidity isn't as bad I keep saying... This week had me on an adventure to buy a new Motor home. I nearly died from the heat. It was so awful, it made me physically ill. So ill that I couldn't write, and I need to finish my latest plot.

So as I am finishing up my latest plot I look forward to sending it off for review. Writing has been a great release and wonderful outlet for creative expressions. My Mother encouraged me to write and loved that I would put pen to paper and draft a mystery or two for her. My dream would be to her favorite piece published. I have never submitted it or even let anyone else see it. I might this weekend put it in the old typewriter and take a stab at it. Clean it up for good measure and see what happens.

That brings us to the summer coming to an end. I made a vow that I would go back to real life after the summer and the writing wouldn't be full time. Not sure I am ready for that, but a vow is a vow...

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 9:43 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------