Friday, September 4, 2009

Ahhh it's over...

Summer is officially over in my world. I came home from my great adventure with many plots started and because Philly loves me so much, I have a cold. Yep, a rotten stuffed nose, cough producing, sore throat scratching, fever blazing cold.

This summer was more than I could have ever dreamed of. Many situations produced additional situations and I really came out stronger for it.

I am suppose to leave for Hawaii for a writers meeting/strategy planning, but to tell you the truth, I would just as well meet in Tennessee right now. I have no desire to fly anywhere. NOT even back to my love escape of New Jersey.

While most people can't wait to leave Jersey, I am the only known idiot that can't wait to get back there, but not today.

Hopefully my cold will go away, and I can get back on the horse that is taking me to new territory. Yeah yeah the Hawaii thing sucks, but I cannot fly like this. My nose looks like an Irishman on a drunk.

So back to the grind for me... stay tuned...

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 8:31 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------