Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I feel like I am cheating...

I love recipe books, recipes and just plain ole cooking/baking... I love to create dishes and I like to remake a few of the old standards. However, I am feeling like I cheated.

I love www.thepioneerwoman.com's website and her recipes. Even though she stopped responding to my email, I still think she is the cat's meow.

I started to make her cheesy biscuit with bacon and onions, and immediately stopped and used a premade mix and just added more cheese, bacon and onions... I feel like I am cheating. I loved them, they came out so great and it was easy to make without having to use all the ingredients mixing and measuring. One package and I added to it. It totally rocked and I am a rock star. OK, not a rock star, maybe a pebble star, but regardless, life was great the biscuits were Divine and I cheated!

Grrrrr it's all the Catholic Churches fault. I have all this guilt!!!!

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 1:57 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------