Saturday, September 26, 2009

Private Jet... I am not that kind of girl

I posted my long story on the private jet thing and I was torn apart in an email about how can I; little ole me who writes Romance Novels afford a ride in a private jet. Quite frankly, I can because I write Romance Novels that are published, and I pay cash for everything else, so I am sort of not living the American dream of debt and credit cards and such... I live like I make 300.00 a week. It's what allows me to pay for private jet rates.

But regardless of all that, I wrote my post disjointed because I was processing the prospect of me actually commissioning a private jet, when in actuality, I am just a regular fly South West kind of girl. I love the element of surprise when I get the graham crackers shaped like planes, instead of crackers. I love being a simple girl that still loves to bowl and is a kick ass bowler. I will admit my matchy match outfits are a bit much, but nonetheless, I am a regular girl...

So I decided to blow off the private jet for the parade trip, not because the emails were so nasty, because I know better. Besides, I would rather put that money into my trip to Germany, me and the man person are going to Germany for the Christmas markets, so Cuckoo clocks for everyone. And awesome chocolate...

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 8:27 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------