Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Grrrr still sick

I am sorry I haven't updated this blog with my latest and greatest things happening. I have been sick. STILL SICK. I have pharyngitis. I have had this since September 2. I get better and then I get worse. It's been a sliding time of it.

Next month in celebration of my 45th Birthday, I cannot believe I just typed that out loud... I am having a wing ding of an event. I learned recently that life is too short to be sitting and waiting. Therefore I agreed to a mini (big) celebration. Plus with my latest book ready for the editor, I am a happy girl. More shoes more shoes...

A sexy man is meeting me in New York City for Thanksgiving to watch the Macy's Day parade and do a little shopping, so I have been working out double time... That could be why I am sick??? No, that's not it..

I will be back in the writing saddle tomorrow!!!

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 9:36 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------