Sunday, October 4, 2009

The half marathonish update.

I have been slowly trying to build myself back up to maybe squeak by and do the half marathon. My doctor says no, but if I pace myself, I think just maybe I can do it. I was doing 5k with ease, so I thought to myself, I can just add to it. And I did, I was at 8 miles and the foot wasn't doing to bad. On mile 9.2 I went lame. So, back to slowly bringing it back up and now I am at 2 miles and counting.

So I have added in rollerskating, not rollerblading because I have an adversion to change something so historic. I refuse to give up my quads. It's been a good workout and the feet seem to like it.

Maybe I can do a marathon on wheels??? hmm...

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 8:58 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------