Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Old Car is guilting me.

I bought a new vehicle yesterday. I didn't trade in my 2006 SUV because I am going to sell it outright. The deal with it wasn't wonderful, so I called a friend and they ran the numbers and I am selling it for cash this week. But back to the guilt.

I bought a new SUV and last night I put the new one in the garage because I have a 2 car garage and there is another car in there sleeping, so only room for one more.

This morning I went outside to move my old car around and the guilt I felt. I kept thinking; Piggy (that's her name) should be in the garage, she doesn't like to be outside. As I fought the guilt, I somewhat gave in and decided to drive Piggy until I sell her. I can't bare to look at her with those sad eyes saying why are you leaving me here? (Before you call the funny farm people, car's do have expressions and I am trying to free myself of guilt on many levels)...

My new SUV, her name is going to be Pearl. She is suppose to be GREAT on gas mileage. Her safety rating is very high and she has 6 air bags, 2 even are head bags I think.

I will write more about Pearl once Piggy is relocated. So back to the guilt... I am hoping she will forgive me and understand I had to go foreign, they are the only cars that aren't closing shop...

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 4:51 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------